Axil’s field operation team received a training session last week on our first dedicated site compaction vehicle which will be operating at the site of one of our long-standing customers in the South-East.
The vehicle, which will be operated exclusively on a single site, will be the first stage in the total waste management service we are launching there in the coming weeks, having had the hazardous waste contract at the site for a number of years.
Benefits to our customer include:
- • The ability to now remove waste at their convenience
- • Reduction in cost on compactors currently in-situ)
- • Freeing up valuable real estate
- • Instant waste contamination feedback from Axil Operatives
- • Fewer large collection vehicles, improving Health & Safety on and around the site.
Axil are looking to implement this new service to support improved segregation and recycling on site with an Axil operative/driver who will work closely with the customer’s team on a daily basis.
Challenge axil to re-engineer costs
out of your business waste
ARRANGE A WASTE REVIEW
To gain a clearer understanding of your waste operations, we will visit to carry out a detailed site audit.
Our waste management experts will understand your waste streams and the challenges you face— and develop a service proposal tailored to accommodate your needs.
We will explain how our innovative solutions can re-engineer your waste to reduce your costs and increase your recycling.