Due to Axil’s continuous growth, we are hiring for a Technical Assessor
to join the service delivery team based at our Cannock office.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Assessor to join our expanding Technical Team based at our Cannock Transfer Station.
This job description is not intended to establish an exhaustive list of duties, but an outline of the duties expected.
- Primarily responsible for technical assessment of waste enquiries to characterise and apply accurate classification ensuring waste meets current permits, compliance, and legislation.
- Identify and assign cost effective and compliant disposal routes to waste enquiries. Provide technical support to other areas of the business.
- Assessing / re-assessing all waste enquiries in line with the requirements of WM3 and prevailing legislation
- Identifying and Assigning cost effective and compliant disposal routes
- Provide technical advice, support, and guidance to others within the organisation
- Producing reports when required
- Maintaining continuous professional development and competence for the role
- To promote, audit and enforce the application of Axil’s management’s health, safety, environment and quality assurance policies and other site wide health and safety monitoring and procedures. Ensure compliance with health, safety, and environmental legislation
- Adhering to Company Policies and Procedures
- Working within all relevant regulations set out by the HSE, EA and any other regulatory board
- Ensuring compliance with all licenses and permits.
Key Success Factors
- 100% Waste legislation compliance
- Meet the KPI’s and SLA’s for technical assessing of waste enquiries