Due to Axil’s continuous growth, we are looking for an experienced Head of Hazardous Waste to join our team of hazardous waste experts.
Head of Hazardous Waste
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Head of hazardous Waste to join our team of hazardous waste experts based at home.
You will be working closely with our customers providing excellent customer service on a daily basis in a varied and growing role.
- Strategic – Build and implement a strategy to ensure the hazardous services scale up in line with the continuing growth of the wider business
- Safe – Maintain a safety-first culture which is not compromised
- Service – Deliver excellent service for our customers
- Operations – Oversee the running of our hazardous waste transfer station(s) and ensure the site is safe, compliant, and profitable
- Technical – Ensuring our technical department our supporting our customers and pre-acceptance is working timely and correctly
- Disposal partners – Network, create and manage key supplier disposal partners
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Hazardous waste and transfer station experience of 3 years minimum
- Senior management experience of minimum of 5 years
- A degree or qualification in Chemistry or hazardous waste related field